Data + Design. It's how we work.
We believe in designing brand experiences that motivate people to buy and act. Our Buy Design process was built for this mission. With Centric, our data-driven model, at the center, Buy Design unites and powers the forces of science and creativity so that we deliver value at every touchpoint, inspiring people to buy into your brand and products
We seek an experienced operations data analyst to fill a newly created role in our downtown Chicago office. This position will partner with our Executive Director of Global Operations, our Operations Process Manager, our finance team and other key team members to lead and manage key operational tasks for the office.
• Reporting and analysis for key monthly meetings
• Craft production, utilization, project performance metrics and other key presentation materials and reports for client governance meetings
• Execute weekly project portfolio dashboard report
• Prepare monthly 9-box reporting requirements
• Create annual scope of work documents by project
• Deliver project performance metrics to Senior Management
• Special projects and additional tasks as assigned
An Operations Data Analyst generally has 3+ years of experience in analytics in an agency setting.
• Agency/Marketing experience strongly preferred
• Scope of work creation and management experience a plus
• Able to simplify the complex and communicate succinctly
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and high stress environment
• Expert in excel required