Data + Design. It's how we work. We believe in designing brand experiences that motivate people to buy and act. Our Buy Design process was built for this mission. With Centric, our data-driven model, at the center, Buy Design unites and powers the forces of science and creativity so that we deliver value at every touchpoint, inspiring people to buy into your brand and products.
We could throw a whole bunch of clichés at you right now: maverick, risk taker, fresh thinker. But let’s be honest. What we’re looking for is a bit of a character. Your ideas are hilarious, your personal interests are unorthodox, and your jokes can sometimes scare account executives.
Ideal candidates will have agency experience (in advertising years). If your book makes us “wish we’d thought of that,” we don’t care what your resume says.
Our group is a close-knit, motley crew, so tough skin is important. We’re looking for a perfectionist and a risk taker. You are an exciting and passionate person who got into advertising because you love it. Whether you have one or 15 years in the business, you should have a fire in your belly – a forest fire.
• Deliver groundbreaking ideas that will be executed on a national level
• Actively participate in concept development sessions
• Take complete ownership of assigned work in developing concepts that solve clients’ strategic goals
• Embody the values of the agency while maintaining a positive attitude and dedication (don’t worry, our Kool-Aid is tasty)
• Play a mean game of ping pong, pool or foosball
• Agency experience and a track record of executing creative ideas that actually meet client goals
• Included a link to your portfolio on your resume or cover letter
• The initiative to complete assignments on time without constant pestering
• Digital and Social Media experience
• A degree in Communications, Advertising, English and / or a pedigree from a portfolio school (or something equally impressive)
•Naturally, candidates with Telecom experience will be highly desirable
YOU MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO SITE FOR CONSIDERATION.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to contact you if we move forward with your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in TracyLocke.